Rachel Bennett School of Bellydance
What to wear in class; Terms and Conditions
Please familiarise yourself with our instructions below, as part of your enrolment:
What to wear - We recommend you wear clothes that are comfortable to exercise in; you don't have to show your tummy and for your feet we suggest soft flat enclosed (dance) shoes/ trainers & bring a drink. You might also like to wear a scarf around your hips to help you enjoy the dance moves.
- In the interest of hygiene and in line with Corona virus prevention: please don’t dance with bare/ partially exposed feet.
- We ask that face coverings be worn in dance lessons, unless you are exempt.
- Please wear one to enter and leave the dance area, unless you are exempt, until class starts.
- Terms & Conditions - To secure your place please pay fees on or before the first class of term. Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable, regardless of student’s circumstances e.g. holiday, pregnancy or illness, and weather conditions. Please do not attend class if you are at all unwell. Please do not attend class if you or anyone in your household has been diagnosed with or is experiencing any Corona virus symptoms or has knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 within the last 30 days. Please do not attend class if you have reason to self-isolate or you or your household members have travelled outside of the UK to any place considered to be a “hot spot” for Covid-19 infections within the past 30 days. By registering:
- You participate at your own risk taking full responsibility for your health and safety, as per the paragraph above.
- You confirm you are safe, healthy and fit to dance.
- You understand that Rachel Bennett School of Bellydance cannot be held liable for any exposure to the Covid-19 virus.
- You release Rachel Bennett School of Bellydance from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to Covid-19.
- You comply with our “What to wear” rules above.
- You agree to not dance with bare or partially exposed feet. You will ensure your footwear is non-slip.
- Should props be required for class, you will bring your own and avoid sharing.
- You agree to observe all social distancing rules in class and whilst at the venue.
- Students will be asked not to stand directly behind another dancer in class.
- Be prepared to queue, socially distanced, in all weathers outside the studio building (or in your car) and enter the building no more than 5 minutes before your class start time.
- Please wait until the previous class has left the dance area in order to maintain social distance in line with venue’s measures.
- Please leave class directly without staying to chat indoors.
- You will ensure your hands are clean on entering and leaving the venue and dance area.
- One person to be in the toilets at a time to avoid overcrowding.
- You consent for all photos and videos taken of you in activities relating to the Rachel Bennett School of Bellydance to be used in all publicity purposes.
- You accept that, upon occasion, your lesson or part of it may be taught by a cover teacher or teacher trainee, approved by RBSB.
- You accept that, upon occasion, your lesson may be transferred to another suitable venue or online.
- You accept that, upon occasion, your course/ class content may change to suit a new venue or online learning experience, following a transfer, outlined above.
- You will automatically be subscribed to our monthly newsletter, from which you may unsubscribe or manage your preferences anytime.
- You agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions above in order for us all to enjoy live and online lessons.